Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Arty Spirits on Liquid Stages

The many ways of bringing the writing to life...







Then one finds their own view of the world and suddenly the questions grow. And creation whispers from all that is..




First one has to accept their insanity. The insanity to dream that Afrika will one day break free from the deadly grip of a reality created by those who profit from our poverty, political corruption, lack of infrastructure, aids, lack of strong leadership, and the unending battle with identity. I have accepted my insanity, and I have dreamed of a better day when Afrika will stand on its ancient feet and dance itself back to health. Together we can create.



To those who have been insane enough to follow my writing, I am humbled. Know that this is just the beginning. Read, Write Dreams Into Life And Love her...
For updates on my book developments and performances please like the page 'Introducing The Truth' on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment